Use our Professional Tile layers in Melbourne to Create the Look You Want
We will help you complete that striking tile design in your bathroom, kitchen or laundry. Our large selection of interior tiles and our collaboration with tile layers in Melbourne, mean you will get quality work that is guaranteed. From a classic fresh look, to a stylish contrasting look, we have tiles made from various materials including porcelain and ceramic.
Tips Regarding Tiling in Your Melbourne Home
These helpful tips will assist you in working out and then selecting the tiles that will best work for your project.
- Come Prepared: It is important to have some knowledge of the area size you want to tile and what your budget is. You also need to consider the cost of installation, which may include waterproofing and preparation of the room. Before selecting your tiles, make sure they match the colour samples that you have already selected, such as carpet, paint or bench tops.
- Talk to Staff: Our staff are knowledgeable about the different types of tile material we have, and which ones will work for your project. We will guide you through the selection of exterior or interior tiles and whether you intend them for use on the floor or walls.
- Flooring First: It is helpful to work from the floor up and select these tiles first, as the flooring element is the most dominant feature in a room. Choosing your floor tiles first will make wall tile selection easier and also help you decide if you want your floor tiles to extend up the walls.
Problems Our Tilers in Melbourne Address
Our skilled tilers give you a tidy, clean, professional and guaranteed finish. They are experienced in:
- Full Bathroom Renovations: We do the work, so you don’t need to worry about the ins and outs of a DIY bathroom project. You can be confident that we will complete the project to your requests with beautifully laid tiles that never wear out and are easy to maintain.
- Experience in Various Tile Materials: Our tilers are experienced in handling tiles made from different materials. They are knowledgeable and efficient in the laying of ceramic, glass, granite, marble, porcelain and stone tiles.
- Commercial and Domestic: Whether you have a large commercial project or a small domestic renovation, our tilers are adept at project management. They are efficient and skilled in completing their work on time and to a high standard.
Our tilers have more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Their workmanship is top-quality, and every project is guaranteed.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t Use Mitcham Tile Centre
At Mitcham Tile Centre, we are knowledgeable and experienced in the various materials, styles and designs of tiles and are always willing to assist you in finding the one that will work best for your project and budget. We will answer any questions you may have, as well as point out things you may not have considered.
For a professional and friendly service contact us today and we will help you get off to the best start when selecting your tiles.