We handle all aspects of bathroom renovations in Melbourne, from tiling to plumbing.
Whether you’re planning a commercial development or considering bathroom renovations in Melbourne, you can count on our professionals at Mitcham Tile Centre for quality products, useful advice and exceptional installation services. In this article, we provide tips on how to avoid making mistakes when revamping your bathroom, before detailing why we’re the right company for the job.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Bathroom Renovations in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Revamping your bathroom is far from straightforward. Many people make mistakes when trying to bring their ideas to life. Avoid these mistakes and you shouldn’t have to worry about any mishaps when giving your bathroom a makeover. If you hire our professionals for the task, you can feel confident that nothing will go wrong.
- Neglecting to budget for unplanned revamps: You may have already set money aside for your bathroom fixtures and appliances, but have you accounted for things that could go wrong? Planning your renovation with the knowledge that you might need to spend more than expected is a smart idea. Alternatively, you can work with our designers who offer transparent pricing with no hidden costs.
- Forgetting the dimensions of the room when buying fixtures: Don’t purchase that dream spa bath without keeping the layout of your bathroom in mind. Your bathroom needs to be just as practical as it is stylish. If you invest in a walk-in shower or bathtub that’s just too large for your available space, your revamp may not go as planned.
- Installing inadequate lighting: Your lights need to be bright enough to create a safe bathroom in which family members can spot potential hazards. However, you also need to think about practicality, meaning you might need mirror lighting to perform daily tasks such as shaving and applying makeup, as well as dimmers to add ambience to the room.
What You Can Expect from Mitcham Tile Centre Regarding Bathroom Renovations in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
- • An extensive selection of quality tiles: We stock wall and floor tiles in a broad range of materials, including ceramic, porcelain and glass. We can also create bespoke mosaic designs and borders to ensure you’ll adore your rejuvenated bathroom design for years while boosting your home’s buyer appeal.
- A reliable installation and plumbing service: In addition to supplying tiles, we can also install them, with guaranteed flawless results. We work alongside some of the most highly experienced contractors and plumbers in Melbourne, making us your one point of contact for any kitchen or bathroom renovation project.
- High-value prices: We offer cost-effective products without compromising on quality. If you want to revamp your bathroom on a budget, check out our extensive selection of clearance products.
About Mitcham Tile Centre
We’ve remained at the forefront of our industry for years, thanks to our unwavering commitment to ensuring 100% satisfaction with every project we undertake. If you want to learn more about our capabilities, visit our store or discuss your renovation ideas with our bathroom designers and tile suppliers by giving us a call.