Give Your Home a Unique Look with Mosaic Tiles in Melbourne from Mitcham Tile Centre
Whether you are looking for opulent mosaic marble floor tiles or stunning, one-of-a-kind mosaics for your walls, Mitcham Tile Centre can help. We sell a wide variety of mosaic tiles in Melbourne so that you can get precisely the colour, design, and style you like.
Related Services We Provide to Mosaic Tiles in Melbourne
In addition to selling mosaic floor and mosaic wall tiles in Melbourne, Mitcham Tile Centre offers a range of services associated with tilework, including the following:
- Tile laying: Some customers purchase tile from us for DIY renovation projects, while other customers are residential builders who rely on us to supply their tile. We also offer both floor and wall tile laying services. If you would rather avoid a DIY project, speak with one of our representatives about getting a quote for your project.
- Full bathroom renovations: Our work goes beyond just tile laying when it comes to bathrooms. We can help you renovate your entire bathroom, from the flooring, to the walls, to the fixtures, to the shower or bathtub.
- Swimming pools: Mosaic tiles look particularly stunning in swimming pools. The Mitcham Tile Centre team is experienced in rendering walls for swimming pools and can incorporate mosaic tilework into your pool design.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Mosaic Tiles in Melbourne
At Mitcham Tile Centre, we are here to help you avoid some of the common mistakes that people make when buying tiles, including:
- Thinking of the tiles in isolation. Tilework doesn’t exist in a vacuum. It is just one part of the design of a room and should be treated as such. Especially if you are choosing mosaic tile, making sure the colour palette matches the look and feel of the rest of the room is a must to produce a design that doesn’t clash.
- Not purchasing enough tiles. Say you are buying mosaic floor tiles in Melbourne for a DIY project. Your impulse is to buy exactly as many tiles as you’ve calculated you need for that flooring area—but regardless of the area of your home you’re working on, it’s always smart to buy extra tiles. If you break a tile by accident or have measured the space incorrectly, extra tiles will make your life easier. You will also have spare tiles in the future if you need to replace a chipped, cracked, or otherwise damaged piece of your floor.
There are plenty of other mistakes that can be made with tile, from improper underlayment, to uneven grouting. Engaging Mitcham Tile Centre as both your tile supplier and installer will help you avoid common tile pitfalls.
Why You Should Use from Mitcham Tile Centre
At Mitcham Tile Centre, we have more than 20 years of experience, a wide selection of tiles to choose from and a long list of additional services to help you bring your project to completion. Contact us today to learn how we can help you pull off an A-grade renovation project.