Choose Mitcham Tile Centre when you want to buy bathroom tiles in Melbourne.
If you want to buy bathroom tiles in Melbourne to revitalise your home’s style, you need to find a supplier that stocks quality products and can handle the installation for you. Those are just two of the capabilities we boast at Mitcham Tile Centre. Keep reading below to find out why we stand out in our industry and learn how to maximise the lifespan of your tiles.
What Sets Mitcham Tile Centre Apart Regarding Bathroom Wall Tiles in Melbourne
Here are three ways in which we stand out from the competition:
- We stock a broad selection of durable and stylish tiles: We know that durability is equally as important as appearance regarding home enhancements. We supply bathroom and kitchen tiles in a wide array of colours and designs, including mosaic. Moreover, we source high-grade glass, ceramic and porcelain tiles from leading manufacturers to guarantee longevity.
- We can project manage your bathroom renovation: Because we work with qualified contractors, tile fitters and plumbers, we can oversee your bathroom revamp from start to finish, and you can trust us to exceed your expectations and complete our work within your budget.
- We can give your garden or patio a fresh look: In addition to our bathroom and kitchen tiles, we supply and install external tiles for your outdoor space, all of which put up stiff resistance to corrosion and the elements. Whether you want to maximise your home’s value or feel prouder of its appearance, we can help you.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Your Bathroom Floor Tiles in Melbourne
Even though we only supply and install top-quality, durable tiles, we understand you want to maximise their lifespan. Here’s how you can do just that:
- Mop your floors once a week: You should mop your floor tiles weekly, using warm water and mild soap, which will help maintain the colour of your flooring. Always follow manufacturer recommendations regarding which cleaning solutions to use to avoid damaging your tiles. Additionally, remember to dry all surfaces to prevent slips and falls.
- Dust and vacuum: By vacuuming and dusting your tiles and grout regularly, you can remove dirt and grime before it becomes embedded. Using a vacuum cleaner to maintain your floors takes minutes. Avoid using a straw broom – it could scratch your tiles and cause irreversible damage while spoiling the aesthetic of your room.
- Clean spills quickly: Use an absorbent cloth to eliminate spills to ensure they don’t become permanent stains. You might want to use a disinfectant or cleanser, to prevent bacteria from making a habitat out of your bathroom. Staying on top of maintenance can also impede the growth of mould and mildew, both of which can cause health conditions as well as appear unsightly.
Why Trust Mitcham Tile Centre Regarding Shower Tiles in Melbourne
You can peruse a vast selection of our tiles online, and we’re confident you’ll find the perfect products for your home. Alternatively, you can view our tiles by visiting our showroom, where one of our friendly and experienced advisors will gladly give you a tour. If you have any questions or want to learn more about our capabilities, don’t hesitate to contact us.