Plan Your Bathroom Renovations in Melbourne with Mitcham Tile Centre
Do you need help with your bathroom renovations in Melbourne? While DIY home improvement projects are all the rage these days, going the DIY route on a bathroom renovation can prove to be an expensive, time-consuming, and all-around stressful experience. Teaming up with Mitcham Tile Centre can give you a beautiful bathroom without the headache of a DIY renovation.
What You Can Expect from Mitcham Tile Centre Regarding Bathroom Renovations in Melbourne
When you call us for assistance with partial or full bathroom renovations, you can expect a few benefits.
- A stunning tile selection: As our name implies, we are a tile store first. We can help you find the perfect tile to form the basis of your bathroom renovation. Our tile selection and installation experience span all types of tile, including ceramic, glass, granite, marble, porcelain, and stone.
- A teamwork approach: We know where our expertise lies and where we should seek support from others. We thrive working with tile and aesthetic aspects of bathroom renovations, then we bring in qualified plumbers for that key part of the job. Our willingness to take a teamwork approach means that you get optimal craftsmanship on every component of your bathroom redesign.
- Speedy service: The biggest pain of renovating a bathroom is that it tends to take forever. During that time, your bathroom is out of commission, which can be a big problem if you only have one or two bathrooms in your house. We work efficiently to minimise that inconvenience for our clients.
Tips Regarding Full Bathroom Renovations
As you’re planning your bathroom renovations in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs, keep these tips in mind and you’ll make the project a little easier.
- Think about what you love: What do you have in mind for your bathroom? Perhaps you want an elegant porcelain or marble look for your luxurious master bedroom, or maybe you’re more drawn to the modern look of natural stone. Browsing our gallery of bathroom renovation work is a good idea to help you get inspiration for your own project.
- Review our interior tile styles: Tiles can range from simple, solid-coloured pieces to ornately designed masterpieces. Check out some of our interior tile options to get a sense of what you want for your bathroom walls and floors.
- Feel free to ask for advice: We have more than 20 years of experience in laying tile and managing bathroom renovations. If you need advice on a stylistic choice or a type of tile that you are considering your bathroom, feel free to ask! We would be happy to discuss any facet of your renovation with you. Our goal is to give you a beautiful room that you will love for years to come.
We handle all aspects of bathroom renovations in Melbourne, from tiling to plumbing.
Whether you’re planning a commercial development or considering bathroom renovations in Melbourne, you can count on our professionals at Mitcham Tile Centre for quality products, useful advice and exceptional installation services. In this article, we provide tips on how to avoid making mistakes when revamping your bathroom, before detailing why we’re the right company for the job.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Bathroom Renovations in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Revamping your bathroom is far from straightforward. Many people make mistakes when trying to bring their ideas to life. Avoid these mistakes and you shouldn’t have to worry about any mishaps when giving your bathroom a makeover. If you hire our professionals for the task, you can feel confident that nothing will go wrong.
- Neglecting to budget for unplanned revamps: You may have already set money aside for your bathroom fixtures and appliances, but have you accounted for things that could go wrong? Planning your renovation with the knowledge that you might need to spend more than expected is a smart idea. Alternatively, you can work with our designers who offer transparent pricing with no hidden costs.
- Forgetting the dimensions of the room when buying fixtures: Don’t purchase that dream spa bath without keeping the layout of your bathroom in mind. Your bathroom needs to be just as practical as it is stylish. If you invest in a walk-in shower or bathtub that’s just too large for your available space, your revamp may not go as planned.
- Installing inadequate lighting: Your lights need to be bright enough to create a safe bathroom in which family members can spot potential hazards. However, you also need to think about practicality, meaning you might need mirror lighting to perform daily tasks such as shaving and applying makeup, as well as dimmers to add ambience to the room.
What You Can Expect from Mitcham Tile Centre Regarding Bathroom Renovations in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
- An extensive selection of quality tiles: We stock wall and floor tiles in a broad range of materials, including ceramic, porcelain and glass. We can also create bespoke mosaic designs and borders to ensure you’ll adore your rejuvenated bathroom design for years while boosting your home’s buyer appeal.
- A reliable installation and plumbing service: In addition to supplying tiles, we can also install them, with guaranteed flawless results. We work alongside some of the most highly experienced contractors and plumbers in Melbourne, making us your one point of contact for any kitchen or bathroom renovation project.
- High-value prices: We offer cost-effective products without compromising on quality. If you want to revamp your bathroom on a budget, check out our extensive selection of clearance products.
About Mitcham Tile Centre
While you might not think of your local tile centre first when you’re considering bathroom renovation companies, Mitcham Tile Centre has worked with residential and commercial clients for years for precisely this type of project. With our experience, our range of local and international products, and our willingness to delegate responsibilities that are beyond our scope, we are the perfect team to lead your bathroom renovations in Melbourne. Call today to get started.